Sunday, July 26, 2015

New horizons 4



"Walk the path less trod" she heard. There is no sign of footsteps here. Many have passed but no mark left to know how many or who. I must now choose differently, with more purpose, with intent. No longer can I wonder freely through the wooded forest and feel new earth beneath my feet. There are no leaves to cover my steps, nor broken branches to lend the way. My life is clearly marked. Nothing is left to chance. My way is the way of others.
Read the new signs of the new horizons and move on.

1 comment:

  1. As always, Tom, the depth of your work finds profound meaning in how you craft an image and prose together in one cohesive piece. This is a wonderful photograph on it's own, full of raw artistic tension, and when taken in with your words we find ourselves looking inward. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete

PATHWAY TO SANITY

The pathway to sanity has been long and arduous. Here I was thinking I was normal. Tension and anxiety were simply a part of everyday life. ...