Sunday, April 21, 2019

Posthumous postings

In the clear light of day I see .... well, things I missed while I was alive and ..... well.
I recently read a book called Why Photographs can be Blurry. 
This was no revelation although, in the light of the local art gallery exhibition it might have been a contradiction. There I witnessed at first hand and eye, a collection of sharpness and acuity that baffled me.
Why, you might ask?
Because they displayed the bleeding obvious. Replicas of the usual suspects with the intent of imitation. They were so sharp they hurt my eyes.

Now I want to hurt yours.

Over the next weeks you will see photographs of what I see. They are not for your liking. They are a demonstration of what one might find if they take the trouble to look.

I will make comments where necessary. Feel free to do the same.

WASTE NOT

No comments:

Post a Comment

PATHWAY TO SANITY

The pathway to sanity has been long and arduous. Here I was thinking I was normal. Tension and anxiety were simply a part of everyday life. ...