All things are not innately interesting. We wander the planet in search of interesting places, people and things. Meanwhile, we stare into space. Waiting. "It's boring" I hear again and again.
Be interested.
When you are interested in all things you can stare into space all day and be fascinated. Exclucivity in your interests denies you of an opportunity to be in constant wonder.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
WHat now?
At some time in our present, each of us will stand on the brink of the future and wonder: “What now?” It’s not surprising we cannot answer...
-
How much patience we need to get to where we are going. The waiting room, the queue, the departure, the arrival, the time in between. N...
-
If you don't know what it's like to love someone, you are missing something quite unique and special. Fall into it and stay th...
-
I know I'm old when my dreams no longer contain images of nubile wenches gyrating frantically before me with lustful intent. Now I drea...

No comments:
Post a Comment