How much patience we need to get to where we are going. The waiting room, the queue, the departure, the arrival, the time in between. Next please. Wait here. Move along, your turn is coming. We are doing the best we can to ensure your safe arrival. Come back tomorrow. We will be ready for you then. There isn't room for you yet, did you make an appointment? The doctor is busy. Everyone is on holidays. Try that counter, fill in this paperwork, pay your dues, collect the token. Here, while you wait you could be doing something else.
What else is there but to wait?
Live.
Thursday, July 26, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
WHat now?
At some time in our present, each of us will stand on the brink of the future and wonder: “What now?” It’s not surprising we cannot answer...
-
How much patience we need to get to where we are going. The waiting room, the queue, the departure, the arrival, the time in between. N...
-
If you don't know what it's like to love someone, you are missing something quite unique and special. Fall into it and stay th...
-
I know I'm old when my dreams no longer contain images of nubile wenches gyrating frantically before me with lustful intent. Now I drea...

Are you sure you're a photographer, not a writer? Oh wait... that's a masterpiece photo here, so yeh, you ARE a photographer. I am just blown away at your work here, Tom, how absolutely profound my friend. I always struggle to find the right words to describe your work, it's so very special and unique at the same time.
ReplyDelete