Sunday, July 31, 2016
Nothing much
Today I did nothing.
Tomorrow I will do more of nothing.
There will always be time to do nothing.
I will never run out of nothing to do.
I'm good at doing nothing.
Nothing keeps all things apart.
Nothing is the space between somethings
When I run out of nothing to do I'll start all over again.
Everyone else can do something.
Nothing beats doing nothing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
WHat now?
At some time in our present, each of us will stand on the brink of the future and wonder: “What now?” It’s not surprising we cannot answer...
-
How much patience we need to get to where we are going. The waiting room, the queue, the departure, the arrival, the time in between. N...
-
If you don't know what it's like to love someone, you are missing something quite unique and special. Fall into it and stay th...
-
I know I'm old when my dreams no longer contain images of nubile wenches gyrating frantically before me with lustful intent. Now I drea...

No comments:
Post a Comment