If I didn't know better I could be terrified. I can stand here all day and the outcome will be the same. Don't stand on the cracks I hear myself say. Don't enter the Black Hole. There is no return. I'm still. I can wait. Someone will come. Someone will light the way. Staring doesn't illuminate. Only knowledge overcomes fear. Only fear holds me back.
Pay your bills.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
WHat now?
At some time in our present, each of us will stand on the brink of the future and wonder: “What now?” It’s not surprising we cannot answer...
-
How much patience we need to get to where we are going. The waiting room, the queue, the departure, the arrival, the time in between. N...
-
If you don't know what it's like to love someone, you are missing something quite unique and special. Fall into it and stay th...
-
I know I'm old when my dreams no longer contain images of nubile wenches gyrating frantically before me with lustful intent. Now I drea...

No comments:
Post a Comment